[opencms-dev] english user interface?

Michael Emmerich emmerich at german-navy.de
Fri Apr 21 20:54:29 CEST 2000

mherbene at kde.state.ky.us wrote:

> That's great!
>
> Now, since I just installed build 25, any clues on how to upgrade to build
> 26?

I am afraid that there is no other way than doing a new installtion -
there were several changes in the database (plus quite alot bugfixes) in
build 26 that require a new setup of the system. I hope we got most of
the bugs out of it now.

> Build 25 does not have an "English" option in the preferences area you
> described  - the only choice is Deutsch.

I wasn't sure if this was in already available in build 25, so I fear
installing the new version is the only way to get the English language
into the system.

Michael
Private: emmerich at german-navy.de
Work   : michael.emmerich at framfab.de
ICQ    : 18897063
WWW    : http://www.german-navy.de
         German Naval History & Home of the Squirrel Observatory