[opencms-dev] OpenCms manual now available

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.com
Fri May 12 13:56:08 CEST 2000

Hi all

Only some weeks later then promised the OpenCms manual is now available ;-)
This is a user introduction which also shows the main features of the
software. It's not a documentaion for programmers - we have Javadocs and
example code for them.

Currently, there is only a German version of the manual. Who volunteers for
a translation to english?

This the first version of the manual and we would like to get your feedback.
Please send feedback to the opencms-dev mailing list.

You can download the German OpenCms manual now!
http://download/opencms_manual_de.pdf

OpenCms 4.0 is now almost completed. Only some minor features are missing,
but they will be implemented soon. Our current focus is to make the 4.0
release very stable. Work for Version 4.1 will start soon.	Main goal
for OpenCms 4.1 will be improving performance, as well as providing some
more features.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior