[opencms-dev] resolved: InvocationTargetException

Simon Berg simonb at gmx.net
Wed May 31 01:39:35 CEST 2000

Hi there,

it seems that the frequent occurrences of  that exception were caused by
a bug in com.opencms.workplace.CmsFileList.java.
I only took a short look into the source to see that I wouldn't be able
to change anything by myself but to see how it is working. Then I
grabbed the CVS tree. CmsFileList.java was changed only some hours ago.
I did a partial rebuild of the package, inserted the new
CmsFileList.class into the 40.28 jar and the exception dissappeared. It
seems to be more or less 'working' now.
I know that this is only quick and dirty but I hope that it'll work for
me just to try out OpenCms' features.

If anybody is interested in the recompiled class, just drop me a mail.
But the more secure way is to wait for the next release without any
doubt, for I didn't really understand what I was doing. :)

Thanks to the development team!

--
best regards & peace     Simon Berg (simonb at simonb.de)

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.