[opencms-dev] Nice WYSIWYG frontend found

Gottfried Ryser gryser at cgx.ch
Wed Jun 7 12:16:26 CEST 2000

Hi there

I just found a nice WYSIWYG frontend for openCMS. Knows someone the product
EditLive! ? Made by a Australian company. Looks easy to integrate and has
all the funcionality you need. It works on WIN on BOOTH browsers (IE and NS)
in NS as a plugin. It is not freeware or OSS, but it costs only US$75
enduser. You can download the software to try.

The website is http://www.ephox.com/

I have nothing to do with this company, I just think this is a great product
to enhance th ease of use of openCMS
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen
CGX AG

Gottfried Ryser

CGX AG  Tannaegertenstr. 15  CH-8635 Duernten  Tel +41 (0) 55 260 1600 Fax
+41 (0) 55 260 1601
Email gryser at cgx.ch <mailto:gryser at cgx.ch>   URL:http://www.cgx.ch
<http://www.cgx.ch>