AW: [opencms-dev] Error-Message

Emmerich, Michael Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Tue Jun 27 14:13:19 CEST 2000

Hello Sylvia,

> Hello,
> I tried to install opencms version 40.29.
> I use: Suse Linux 6.3
> Apache 1.3.12
> ApacheJServ 1.0b5
> JSDK2.0
> JDK 1.1.7
>
> During initialize the database by calling: java -mx64M ...
> this error occured:
[log-file deleted]

First of all, we tested OpenCms with JDK1.1.8 and later versions, so it is
possible that an older version could cause some problems.
I had some major difficulties to get it work under JDK1.1.5, so I would
recomment to use a different Java version.

The error you encounter happend after the import of the workplace files in
the database is completed.
It can happen if the syntax of one of the following commands in the
cmssetup.txt file is wrong.
Did you change the "addMountPoint" line in the cmssetup.txt file to adapt it
to the paths on your system?
A missing " could cause such an error.

Michael Emmerich
mailto:michael.emmerich at framfab.de