AW: [opencms-dev] Update

Beffe beffe at beffe.de
Wed Aug 2 19:44:49 CEST 2000

Hi,

so how can i import an existing data file exported from opencms version
40.29 into the new version???

I mean, it is a site with about 50 pages or more.

And another problem: i use some template classes i made on my own. For
example, one of it extends com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.
But now i tried to use them with the new version 4.1.32, but only get
errors, because things like the abstract class com.opencms.file.A_OpenCms
have just gone.
Was this step necesary?

sincerely
Beffe