[opencms-dev] Installation problems

holzboerse1 webmaster at ihb.de
Mon Aug 7 15:01:32 CEST 2000

I hope this is not a question posed for x times in the list:

when I add the lines in the zone.properties (how described in step 7 of the installation):

repositories=/usr/local/http/servlets/opencms.jar
repositories=/usr/local/http/servlets/ExternalComponents/xerces.jar
repositories=/usr/local/http/servlets/ExternalComponents/mysql_uncomp.jar

there is the following error in the jserv.log when I try any java:

(EMERGENCY) ajp11: can not connect to host 127.0.0.1:8007
(EMERGENCY) ajp11: connection fail
(ERROR) an error returned handling request via protocol "ajpv11"

this error apears even when I try example hello java.

without these lines above the hello java works fine (so java is OK !?)

my system:
SUSE 6.4
Apache 1.3.12
JSDK 2.0