[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on Win2000 and IIS 5

Jeroen Habets Jeroen.Habets at netlinq.nl
Thu Sep 21 00:27:14 CEST 2000

Alfredas Chmieliauskas wrote:

> Hi,
> I am completely new to the idea and the technology of openCMS. Thus I have a
> really non-"opencms-dev" question.
> For several times i've tried to start openCMS on my system (WIN2000, IIS5,
> SDK2 and Jrun servlet engine) with no luck.
> If anybody has similar configuration, could you share your valuable
> experience.
>
> Thanks, Alfredas.

Howdy,

I have installed OpenCMS and got it working ;-) Although this was on Linux,
I think that valuable information would be:

- Try the latest released version (It worked better for me)
- Scan your configuration files for incorrect paths and such.  Many
"configuration bugs" were solved this way.

I hope this is usefull. I replied because when I installed I assumed the
configuration files to be more or less correct, which isn't so.

Jeroen