[opencms-dev] Can't login into Open CMS

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at nads.de
Mon Sep 25 13:33:23 CEST 2000

Hello,

the problem may be the same as the one i had with version 4.1.35.
During installation of version 4.1.35 files are imported into the database from
the workplace directory. Some files, most of them in subdir templates, are not
found, because the files are all lowercase, but the shell calls some of them
mixed case (with Windows no problem, but fatal on linux). I copied them from the
lowercase format to this mixed case format, i. e. cp logintemplate
loginTemplate.

To find out all file names, you habe to do the database import again and watch
out for FileNotFoundExceptions.

hope it works

Stephan

  Am Mon, 25 Sep 2000 schrieben Sie: > Hi, >  >
I´m using version 40.30 of the Open CMS System. > After had finished the
installation of Open CMS, i tried to login with the > Netscape-Navigator with
the following address: >
"http://localhost/servlets/opencms/system/workplace/action/login.html" >