[opencms-dev] OpenCMS working, demo site not

D. Veniseleas venisele at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Oct 12 12:22:30 CEST 2000

Adam Stern wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. The file was not accessible with a ReadFile
> command. I decided to drop the database entirely then re-create and
> re-initialize it but this doesn't seem to solve the problem. I also notice
> there is no "examples" folder or sub-folders in the CMS_RESOURCES table. Is
> this a problem?
>
> Regards,
> Adam

Hi Adam,

this is the result of selecting my CMS_RESOURCES. I can't explain why you have
no /examples therein.
/opencms.css
/content/
/content/bodys/
/content/bodys/examples/
/content/bodys/examples/clock.html
/content/bodys/examples/index.html
/content/bodys/examples/window.html
/content/bodys/examples/window2.html
/content/bodys/news/
/content/bodys/news/index.html
/content/internal/
I used opencms_40.30, mysql for windows, apache 1.3.4, JServ 1.0 on Windows95
platform.

No more idea yet...

Dimitris Veniseleas