[opencms-dev] CmsSetup with newest source

Dirk.Keup at d-it.de Dirk.Keup at d-it.de
Thu Oct 12 14:25:16 CEST 2000

Hello,

I got the newest source from CVS Repository tomorrow morning.

I create new tables in the database an so on....

Now I want to start cmssetup.txt

I think the new startline is like this:

java -mx64M com.opencms.core.CmsShell config/opencms.properties 0 <
config/cmssetup.txt, the 0 for the default site ID.(from insert script)

I get a connection pool, but  then I get this message:

[CmsRbManager] initialized the rb-instance

Copyright (C) 2000 The OpenCms Group
OpenCms comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it under certain conditions.
Please see the GNU General Public Licence for
further details.

[OpenCms] read mime types
[OpenCms] null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.<init>(OpenCms.java:144)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.<init>(CmsShell.java:147)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:190)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.printPrompt(CmsShell.java:248)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.commands(CmsShell.java:115)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:194)

I know at this time in the opencms are no mime - types, but otherwise how
can I start the setup.

DB Oracle 8.1.6 on Solaris
OpenCms on Win NT
Apache with Resin 1.1.2