[opencms-dev] COM Objects

Duncan Dickinson duncan at binke.com.au
Thu Nov 9 16:15:34 CET 2000

Hi All,

    I am having some torubles with edit_text_main in the OpenCms workplace. The file is calling an ActiveX object labelled clsid:EB3A74C0-5343-101D-BB4D-040224009C02 and, after checking through regedit, it seems as though I don't have it. Could anyone enlighten me as to what this file is?

    Just one more question, why are the ActiveX objects called via their class ids and not their prog IDs? It would make things a little clearer but other issues may be setting this requirement so I was just wondering.

    Cheers,

    Duncan