[opencms-dev] view "News" and "Downloadgalerie"

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Thu Dec 7 20:56:54 CET 2000

Hallo Frank,

> I'm working with Open CMS 40.30. Has anybody experience in using the view
> "News". I dont't know what I can do with it.

Me too, and it doesn't appear in the newest version anymore.

> I have another question concerning the "Downloadgalerie" when I klick on
the
> icon, an new window opens, where I can select a folder, a title and the
> group that should manage this "Downloadgalerie". What can I do with a
> "Downloadgalerie" and what does folder, title and group mean in this case?
> Any help would be appreciated.

folder is the name of the folder to be generated inside the pics folder,
where the images of this gallery will reside.
Title is the name of the gallery. Group may be users or something else.
You use these galleries in the WYSIWYG editor, where you can select a
gallery, see the images in preview and insert them into the page via drag
and drop!

Greetings
Stephan