[opencms-dev] openCms Missing Examples folder

Guido Herschung guido at herschung.de
Mon Dec 11 16:42:40 CET 2000

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, EU-projects wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installes opencms V.4.1.10 on my Linux machine. Wasn't that easz, but
> now it runs and it looks promising.
>
> To strart learning the system, I tried to get into the Examples tour.
> The openCms doc states there should be a
>   htt://localhost/saervlets/opencms/examples/index.html
> page, and that an 'examples'  folder in the 'new project' dialog may be
> added.
>
> Neither of the two is possible. I would be very glad to have those
> example pages, as all meaningful documentation is based on that
> ressource.

Hi Kristian!

I seems that the documentation that can be downloaded from the OpenCms
homepage is for Version 4.0 (40.30). I installed OpenCms 40.30 on my Linux
system (also not so comfortable with the installation...) and had no
major problems with the example page using the IE on the client site.

Greetings,
  Guido Herschung

Guido Herschung
Http: www.herschung.de