AW: [opencms-dev] Edit Code Problem in 4.1.40

D. Veniseleas venisele at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Dec 14 11:30:25 CET 2000

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Dr. Michael Schafer [SMTP:Michael.Schaefer at bistum-eichstaett.de]
Gesendet am:	Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2000 10:55
An:	opencms-dev at www.opencms.com
Betreff:	AW: [opencms-dev] Edit Code Problem in 4.1.40

Hi Dimitrios,

I think you forgot to download the LEDIT ActiveX-Control. You find at
www.aysoft.com/ledit.htm.
You have to install the OCX-File with the setup32.exe in the LOCX-Directory.

Dr. Michael Schafer
Bischofliches Ordinariat Eichstatt

[]  Thank you Dr. Schafer,

your tip was very useful, now I can start!!
By the way, I have installed the opencms version 4.1.44, it's
performance is much greater then the versions before!

Dimitrios Veniseleas
Theoretical Surgery Unit,
University of Duesseldorf