[opencms-dev] A new Version 4.1.44 much greater......

friedel skunks skunks060996 at web.de
Tue Dec 19 11:51:38 CET 2000

Hi folks,

this is REALLY great. The new version 4.1.44 or higher is almost
100 times faster than the older versions. In truth, I don´t know
in details, but this is unbelievable. It´s like working
on a real Windows Explorer.

You should test it!!!

This is the performance we need for efficient development
under a cms...

skunks:-)

...The performance of the new Version 4.1.44 is much greater then the
versions before....

The performance was strongly increased. In particular the data base access
and the performance of the Workplace became crucially improve. How fast is
the nwe version? Test it! Use the Version 4.1.44 OpenCms!!

Werner Laga