AW: AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] import of exported files

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Thu Dec 21 11:38:46 CET 2000

Hello Sascha!

> Hi Jeroen,
> please don't think I'm stupid, but I'm NOT able to select
> multiple folders
> for export. How should it work? Every time I select a folder,
> the previous
> folder is deleted from the list.

Do you use the 4.0.x version of OpenCms?

In this version you could not select multiple folders for an export, just a
single one. So if you want to export the complete content stored in the
OpenCms, you must export the root folder.

When importing some resources in the 4.0.x version, you have to select the
folder where to import those resources.

This has been changed in 4.1.x, there the complte pathname is strored in the
export file and everything is always imported to its original locations.

I would suggest that you take try the latest verison of OpenCms - it is at
least as stable as the "stable" verison 4.0 but shows a much improved
performance, especially when working on the workplace and accessing the
database.

Michael Emmerich
mailto:michael.emmerich at framfab.de