[opencms-dev] DHTML Edit Problems

Simon Wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Wed Jan 3 16:17:49 CET 2001

Hi All,

Question 1)

I am having a few problems with OpenCms V4.1.44 and IE 5.5 especially with
the DHTML Editor or Text Editor. Sometimes when I am making changes
(especially to the HTML using the text editor) and save, not save and exit,
I am getting an error that is usually something like a null pointer
exception.

Is any one else experiencing this or know what the problem is?

Are there any plans to upgrade to the latest DHTML Editor?

Question 2)

Has anyone installed OpenCms under Tomcat or IBM WebSphere and know how to
configure them?

Thanks for your assistance,

Simon Wilks
silion gmbh