AW: [opencms-dev] producing static html pages

Simon Wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Wed Jan 3 21:16:55 CET 2001

One thing you could use is an offline web browser utility that will download
your entire site that you have published to a local directory. You can then
take the created directory structure and publish it as a static site. I am
currently looking at WinHTTrack amongst others, it is freeware and you can
download it at: http://www.shareware.com

Regards,

Simon Wilks
silion gmbh