AW: [opencms-dev] The [ character causes an exception

Simon Wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Fri Jan 5 15:48:39 CET 2001

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your answer. I have already tried doing this in the code editor,
however, as soon as you switch to visual editor it displays the [ and ]
again. Should you then hit save button then the problem appears again. If
people are allowed to enter a [ in the browser then it must be automatically
translated or blocked...an exception without a reason is going to cause me
problems with my customers (and my boss!).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Simon.