[opencms-dev] OpenCMS with Orion

Kostadin Jordanov kostadin.jordanov at framfab.bg
Thu Jan 25 11:06:24 CET 2001

Hello,

Just to inform you that I have made an OpenCMS installation on Orion
Application Server. It runs extremely fast and smooth. I believe Orion can
be added to the Components page of the OpenCMS site. All one needs to do is
to copy all the .jar files to the Orion lib directory and set the proper
servlet mapping.

Best regards,
Kostadin Jordanov

P.S. Here is the code needed for the servlet mapping:

<servlet>
	<servlet-name>Main</servlet-name>
	<display-name>Main</display-name>
	<servlet-class>com.opencms.core.OpenCmsServlet</servlet-class>
	<init-param>
		<param-name>properties</param-name>
		<param-value>c:/opencms/config/opencms.properties</param-value>
	</init-param>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-name>Main</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>/servlets/opencms/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>