[opencms-dev] OpenCms 4.1.53 and Tomcat 3.2.1 (Final) up and running!

Steve Tulk stevil at stevil.net
Mon Feb 5 04:22:39 CET 2001

Woo hoo!  This works!

I'm running Linux - so a few things are slightly different(paths), but
everything checks out aok.  The only thing I'm doing differently is using
Tomcats generated tomcat-apache.conf instead of tomcat.conf.  If you choose
to do this, make sure to start tomcat _before_ you start apache.

Also I think renaming xerces.jar to axerces.jar definatly helps (I haven't
tried it without renaming yet).

Special to Linux & other unix-like os'es for Step 14 - it's mod_jserv.so in
apache/libexec/ instead of the .dll file.

Thanks Simon!