[opencms-dev] First time setup

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at nads.de
Thu Feb 8 14:06:09 CET 2001

Hi Dirk,

i am using opencms with Netscape on Linux (version 4.1.46) for testing,
and it is working almost fine. Only in file upload i run into a loop.
Maybe this bug is already fixed. But Internet Explorer is the better
choice.

The most important thing is to have stylesheets activated, which is not
the default setting in SuSE Netscape i think. It is necessary because all
the layers are css formated divs. This also may be the reason for
frequent crashes.

Bye
Stephan

Am 08.02.01, 08:43:57, schrieb Dirk Datzert
<dirk.datzert at rasselstein-hoesch.de> zum Thema [opencms-dev] First time
setup: