AW: [opencms-dev] Re-publishing a project

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Fri Feb 9 18:48:13 CET 2001

Hi,

a published project is not deleted, it is just removed from the actual
project-list. So all data and changes made in that project is available
after publishing. You can access this information via the history-menu
entry. We have plans to make that data accessible again after publishing.

For news we now have a nice module. You can integrate it easyly into opencms
with the module-admin point on the workplace (upload a new module). Please
read the installation-comments for that module, because you have to add
database-tables for it. In that module it is not neccessary to create a
project. You can insert news directly to the online project. I will push
that zip-file to http://www.opencms.com asap.

The link to download the module:
http://www.opencms.com/download/NewsModule.zip

You can take a look into the sourcecode of the module in the lates
opencms-snapshot: /opencms/modules/news/src/

Regards,
Andreas Schouten