[opencms-dev] Old Projects and Directories ?

Thomas Lieber Thomas.Lieber at pentasys.de
Tue Feb 20 11:23:30 CET 2001

Hello,

General help needed:

1)
what happend with old projects after setting online ?

I want change or look into this project  but in Project-administration I
cant see my cretaed project ???

Other words: Get the projects always lost  ?  Cant I track them ?

2)
are the directories for every project selected
/content,
/download ,
/moduledemos ,
/pics ,
/system

But why always the /system directory ????

I think if I create a new project I should look like this:
/my_new_projectname/  with subdirs /content/, /download, /pics/
/content
/download
/system

I ask this also because I cant create another directory
when creating  "New project" trying to add a new dir (using the blue arrow)
when setting the new Project-properties

Do I misunderstand something ?

Thanks,

Thomas Lieber