[opencms-dev] How to create a new project

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl at schuellermann.de
Tue Feb 20 17:31:24 CET 2001

Hi!
  I'm up and running with OpenCMS! :o)

  But now I have a new question: How may I create a real new project?
If I try to create a new project, it's only possible at root-level,
with project-dir == "/"! But I don't want to have my project mixed with
all of this OpenCMS-files I have already in my tree! (And my users
shouldn't see any of these...) And it seems, I can't create a new
folder somewhere in this structur or even change something. (Perhabs
this is good, because I would break OpenCMS?)

  What have I done wrong? Why is the online-project equal to the
OpenCMS-Stuff? How to start from scrap?

Bye and Thanks
   Marcus
--