[opencms-dev] AY Software LeEdit OCX Control

ThiƩbaut CHAMPENIER thiebaut.champenier at synlogic.ch
Thu Feb 22 15:50:20 CET 2001

Sorry to come back with this issue but I'm still stuck with it and I'd
like to start playing woth templates, that's why I need this text editor
ActivX to work.
BTW, isn't it possible to simply use an HTML textarea instead of a
shareware ActiveX editor?

Could you please send me the ActiveX you use?
I downloaded ledit211.zip from http://www.aysoft.com/ledit.htm,
installed the ocx part of it, but it's not working...

thanks