AW: [opencms-dev] JRun Configuration

Simon Wilks simon.wilks at silion.ch
Fri Mar 2 22:47:23 CET 2001

Actually I am not having a problem, rather a friend is Australia is trying
to set it up (JRun and OpenCms) and is not very experienced and I was just
wondering if someone has documented this. It would help him a lot.

Regards,

Simon Wilks
Software Engineer
simon.wilks at silion.ch
silion (switzerland) ag    software engineering
spinnereistrasse 8              9008 st. gallen
tel 0878 80 90 60             fax 0878 80 90 30
info at silion.ch                    www.silion.ch

a member of the Penta Group   www.pentagroup.ch