[opencms-dev] Problems after Installation

Hafemeister, Olaf Olaf.Hafemeister at t-systems.de
Wed Mar 21 08:48:24 CET 2001

Hello,

I have installed OpenCMS 4.2 and there are a few problems. After the installation and the login as 'Admin' I have generated a new project (Folder: /) as described in the doc for the example. But in the new project, I can do nothing. I cannot create an new folder or object and I cannot edit existing objects.

My system is running under Windows NT 4.0, IIS 4 and Tomcat 3.2.1.

I am peased for every message about my problem.

Hope someone can help.
Best Regards

Olaf Hafemeister