[opencms-dev] XML not being parsed

olga olgas at frogdesign.co.il
Sun Mar 25 19:20:16 CEST 2001

as far as i know you shouldnt put the workplace directory to the htdocs
path. I didnt see in any place in the documentation that you should put this
directory to htdocs. the only one directory you should put to htdocs is pics
directory from workplace directory. That seems to be the main reason that
you see xml files instead of login page