AW: [opencms-dev] How to replace the default WYSIWYG editor

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Tue May 15 23:02:45 CEST 2001

Hi,

you can try to replace the html-editor. You should have a look into the
following classes:

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlTemplateEditor

And into the templates:
/system/workplace/templates/edit_*

If you manage to build in a applet for html-editing we are very interest to
put in that code into OpenCms.

Regards,
Andreas