[opencms-dev] OpenCms and different databases

Andreas Schouten Andreas.Schouten at framfab.de
Tue May 15 23:11:51 CEST 2001

Hi,

I know there are people who have set up OpenCms with different databases. I
am very interested in this stuff so we can put that code into the OpenCms
core. Please send us all the changes you have done to use your database. All
material you send we may distribute on the GPL.

Please send larger attachments directly to one of our developers:

andreas.schouten at framfab.de
michael.emmerich at framfab.de

Regards,

Andreas Schouten
Systems Architect

---------------------------------------
Framfab Deutschland AG
Augustinusstrasse 9c
D 50226 Frechen
GERMANY
mailto:andreas.schouten at framfab.de
http://www.framfab.de
Phone +49 (0)2234 . 699 332
Fax +49 (0)2234 . 699 333

We transform your business!
Die Framfab Deutschland AG transformiert
Geschaeftsprozesse in die Network-Economy -
fuer Kunden wie AXA, 3M, Quelle Versicherungen und BHW.