[opencms-dev] OpenCms-upgrades -> HowTo?

Jeroen Habets jeroen.habets at framfab.nl
Wed May 16 14:39:16 CEST 2001

Between minor version I first check if the workplace directory has changed
(other than the login page with version number ;-) and then just use the new
jars. This has worked nicely so far.

Between major versions the differences probably are to numerous to handle so
Andreas method should be used.

Jeroen