[opencms-dev] Newbie question - missing graphics?

Peter Hart Davis - MWeb PHartDavis at mweb.com
Fri May 18 17:40:10 CEST 2001

Hello there
I have installed opencms_4.3.12 current on slackware 7.1 dev using
tomcat-3.2.1.  The installation and setup were pretty painless however I
cannot seem to get the graphics to appear.  Everything else appears to work
and I have been through the setup a couple of times.  Any suggestions?
Peter

Unix System Administration, R&D, Events and Streaming
M-Web Studios
Mobile: 083 414 7455
Office: 021 596 8103

M-Web Connect
Tel:  0027 (0) 21-596-8300
Fax: 0027 (0) 21-596-6402
100 Fairway Close, Parow
Private Bag X 001
N1 City, 7463

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for
the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
others ;also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system.