[opencms-dev] Newbie question - missing graphics?

Uwe Heldt UweHeldt at gmx.de
Fri May 18 20:15:47 CEST 2001

Hi Peter,

yes i mean the "share/htdocs/pics/system/" directory. If it is not working, check your opencms.properties. They must contain the following lines:
exportpoint.0 = /pics/
exportpoint.path.0 = D:/work/opencms/share/htdocs/opencms/pics/
exportpoint.1 = /download/
exportpoint.path.1 =  D:/work/opencms/share/htdocs/opencms/download/
exportpoint.2 = /system/workplace/pics/
exportpoint.path.2 =  D:/work/opencms/share/htdocs/opencms/pics/system/

If it's not working contact me again.

Regards Uwe