[opencms-dev] Problem with Oracle sql script

Kyrill A. Ouglev oka at debis.spb.ru
Fri Jun 1 09:37:43 CEST 2001

Hi all

I've some problems with Oracle Database scripts.
I'm using the Oracle 8 Release 8.0.5.0.0 installed on UNIX server.
When I run sql script all tables created OK, but packege body created with compilation errors.
Bellow you may see one of their errors:

Errors for PACKAGE BODY OPENCMSGROUP:

73/25    PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "select g.* from cms_groupusers
         gu, cms_users u, cms_groups g" when expecting one of the
         following:
         select
         The symbol "select" was substituted for "select g.* from
         cms_groupusers gu, cms_users u, cms_groups g" to continue.

May be I mast use Oracle 8i for correct running this script?

Please help me to solve this problem.

Kyrill
T-Systems
debis IT Services CIS Saint-Petersburg