[opencms-dev] Create Problem

Mark Hofmann mark.hofmann at aperto.de
Thu Jun 7 19:33:46 CEST 2001

Hi all,
I've got a problem that seems to be a common one, since I'm new
to OpenCms. But as I couldn't find a similar question in the archive,
I hope someone can help me out.
Here it is:
I tried to create a new template under content/templates as described
in the manual but the "magic wand" is always disabled (greyed out).
I then installed the news module and, *surprise*, I'm able to create new
entries. But I can not edit them...

Maybe it's about the LeEdit tool, I only copied the dll to the system32
dir...
Dunno what else to do with it, the docs are quite "brief".
ActiveX is enabled, so that should not be it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

TIA

 Mark

P.S.: My client setup is IE5.50 on W2K, and I'm using opencms 4.3.13

Aperto AG - Cell Network Germany
Mark Hofmann, Technology
Email mailto:m.hofmann at aperto.de
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte