[opencms-dev] Create Problem

Warrell Harries warrell.harries at gojobsite.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 12:45:53 CEST 2001

Thanks for that - I couldn't find it before.

I'm sorry but I don't know why you are locked out. Could it be something to
do with the User and Group permissions? When I created the Test project I
was careful to change the permissions to those of the administration group.

I'm going to carry on trying to make sense of the documentation but I can't
publish the OpenCMS homepage stuff which is a shame as I was hoping to adapt
that to my purposes.

There doesn't seem to be much activity on this list. Is the project still
alive? I have high hopes for it especially in a Tomcat environment although
this seems non-preferred at present,

Good luck,

Warrell