AW: [opencms-dev] Create Problem

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Fri Jun 8 15:35:12 CEST 2001

Hello Mark!

You cna never edit any resources in the online project -  image what would
happen, your changes would be online at once, which would not be such a good
idea. A offline project is never accessible for a "normal" surfer.

Therefore you always have to create an offline project where you can edit,
create or delete resouces and folders in OpenCms. When you publish your
project, all your changes will be transferred into the online project and
will be accessible for the "normal" surfer.

Michael