[opencms-dev] Hosting java servlets

O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de O_Faulhaber at push-interactive.de
Fri Jun 8 16:00:35 CEST 2001

This question is a little off topic,
only concerning our German colleges:
------------------------------------

Hi there,

the openCMS system is quiet new to us. Until now we are using a PHP based
cms.
I would like to use the openCMS for various projects within our company.
The biggest hurdle right now is the huge difference in price for the hosting
of PHP based projects and openCMS, which almost result in setting up a
complete separate server and server hardware.
Is anyone of you aware of a provider, offering virtual servers or other
possibilities to run openCMS at moderate prices?

Any hints would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver
Oliver Faulhaber c/o Push Interactive Media GmbH
VillaMedia, Viehofstrasse 125, D-42117 Wuppertal
< http://www.push-interactive.de/ <http://www.push-interactive.de/> >
Phone: +49/202/2427-346, fax: -310