[opencms-dev] Changes in a published project

Alexander Kandzior Alexander.Kandzior at framfab.de
Mon Jun 18 11:10:14 CEST 2001

Gottfried,

in the current version you must create a new project every time you want to
publish something.

However, in one of the next versions it will be possible to keep projects
after publishing. That feature is already in a testing phase so it should be
available in distribution the next couple of days if no mayor bug is found.

BTW the creation and publishing of projects will be much, much faster with
that version.

Regards,
Alex.
OpenCms Group