[opencms-dev] installing OpenCMS

Ilya Botvinnikov Ilya at onlinelabs.com
Sat Jun 23 04:05:02 CEST 2001

Hi
I'm on the 6th step of the install instracion and end up with this:
Any ideas ???

[OpenCms] creating first cms-object
[OpenCms] initializing the main resource-broker
[CmsRbManager] ressourcebroker-name: genericsql
[CmsRbManager] ressourcebroker-classname: com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker
[CmsRbManager] got rb-class
[CmsRbManager] created rb-instance
[CmsResourceBroker] init the dbaccess-module.
[CmsDbAccess] init the dbaccess-module.
[CmsDbAccess] read pool-name from configurations: jdbc:opencmspool:genericsql
[CmsDbAccess] read digest from configurations: MD5
[CmsDbAccess] digest created, using: kaffe.security.provider.MD5 at 83688f8
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:0
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:1
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:2
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:3
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:4
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:5
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:6
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:7
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:8
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: creating new connection. Current Amount is:9
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: created
[com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPool] genericsql: starting connection-guard
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was kaffe.util.NotImplemented]
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBConversion.IntToNumberBytes(DBConversion.java:line unknown, pc 0x87804f6)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setInt(OraclePreparedStatement.java:line unknown, pc 0x87a6d2c)
        at com.opencms.dbpool.CmsPreparedStatement.setInt(CmsPreparedStatement.java:81)
        at com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.readProject(CmsDbAccess.java:5719)
        at com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.<init>(CmsDbAccess.java:232)
        at com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.createDbAccess(CmsResourceBroker.java:1577)
        at com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:3632)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:86)
        at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.<init>(OpenCms.java:123)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.<init>(CmsShell.java:85)
        at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:196)