AW: [opencms-dev] Two questions

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Fri Jun 29 09:05:01 CEST 2001

Hello Mirco,

when a user creates a new project, he only can chosse those folders he has
access to. So he can only add those folders to his project.
In the dialog for creating a project, you can define the user groups that
are able to work in this project and who are able to publish it. Only users
that are in a group which is assigned to this project are able to see it and
work in it.

Bye,
	Michael

mailto:michael.emmerich at framfab.de