[opencms-dev] Problems with the wysiwyg editor

Taras Vasylkevych T.Vasylkevych at inmedias.de
Tue Jul 3 14:33:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have the same problem in release 4.2.0 in IE 5.50 SP1. I'm trying to use
CSS, but because of this header error it's not possible to do properly.

>  I have some problems with the wysiwyg editor of opencms. When I try to
assign another style (e.g. heading 1) the IE 5.5 SP1 informs me, that there
is something wrong:
> line: 492
> char: 3
> error: Unexpected call to method or property access
> code: 0
>
> Has anyone experienced similar problems? Is this an IE5.5 issue? (I tried
to find out in the list server archive, but it seems to be not clear)

Also would be grateful to get a hint where to look for a solution.

 Thanks in advance,

Vasylkevych Taras