[opencms-dev] WARNING: unescaped "/" found in URL parameter!

Matthias Pfau Pfau at dilloncs.de
Thu Jul 26 18:15:01 CEST 2001

Hello,

since 2 weeks I watch this list, but I can´t find a solution for this
problem. On google too. I´ve setup   opencms 4.3.18 on   SuSE 7.2,
apache 1.3.19,   jserv 1.1.2 (+jakarta 3.2.1),   IBMJava2-JRE 1.3,
IBMJava2-SDK 1.3, (+java 1.1.8),   mysql 3.23.37. On SuSE 7.2  I get
error messages (broken dependencies), when I remove the packages in
brackets - I´ve listed them, even I think, that they are unused.

May be, it´s a simple problem, but I´m not a programmer and I do only
know the very basics of databases. All entries in /var/log/httpd looks
fine - only access_log is growing. The only error message that I get, is
in   opencms/log/opencms.log:   "WARNING: unescaped "/" found in URL
parameter!".

It occurs every time, when I click on an item of the opencms-workplace.
But I don´t get this message, when I browse the structure, e.g. by
clicking on "+" and "-". Adding the news-module for testing does not run
to the end: It cannot be seen, when the upload is finnished.

kind regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Pfau
-system administration-

dcs DILLON COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS GmbH & Co. KG
Weidestraße 122 b
D-22083 Hamburg

phone +49 40 27 83 82 184
fax   +49 40 27 83 82 999