[opencms-dev] Multilanguage Website

Gottfried Ryser gryser at cgx.ch
Mon Jul 30 09:12:25 CEST 2001

Hi all

I just started to build a new website with openCMS, this website is in 3
languages. What is the best way to do this. The simplest methode is to copy
the complete website after finishing the finishing with the first language
and change the content to the different language. But I think there is a
more elegant methode with parameters to have all the different language
texts in one page but to diplay only the selected language.

Thank you for help

Regards
CGX AG

Gottfried Ryser

CGX AG  Tannaegertenstr. 15  CH-8635 Duernten  Tel +41 (0) 55 260 1600 Fax
+41 (0) 55 260 1601
Email gryser at cgx.ch <mailto:gryser at cgx.ch>   URL:http://www.cgx.ch
<http://www.cgx.ch>