[opencms-dev] Important: OpenCms changes to LGPL

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Jul 31 12:46:41 CEST 2001

Hi,

i am wondering what happens to modules that have been developed for opencms
and not have been distributed under the terms of the GPL. I. e. the modules
framfab has developed for www.welivit.de. Do they now have to be made
available under the terms of the GPL???

Am Dienstag, 31. Juli 2001 12:29 schrieben Sie: