Antwort: [opencms-dev] How to Change Language?

Thomas.Zirnsack at gfk.de Thomas.Zirnsack at gfk.de
Thu Aug 2 13:01:31 CEST 2001

Hi Yogesh,

click on the 'hammer' button (tooltiptext == 'preferences') and
choose the tabfolder 'Startup options'. There you should
find it.

tia,
tom

                    Yogesh.agarwal at iflexsol
                    utions.com                     An:     opencms-dev at www.opencms.com
                    Gesendet von:                  Kopie:
                    owner-opencms-dev at www.o        Blindkopie:
                    pencms.com                     Thema:  [opencms-dev] How to Change Language?

                    02.08.01 12:48
                    Bitte antworten an
                    opencms-dev

Hi All:

I have managed to get OpenCms 4.2 working on RedHat Linux 7.0, Apache
1.3.2,
Tomcat 3.2, Oracle8i.
How do I change the display language? I there some property in some config
file, using which I can
make the display appear in English?

Thanx in advance,

Yogesh Agarwal