[opencms-dev] opencms 4.4.0 website.zip

Joerg Erdmenger joe at woerd.com
Tue Aug 7 16:32:08 CEST 2001

Hi there,

congratulations OpenCMS team. I just installed OpenCms on Win2k/Tomcat 3.3
and it installed in a breeze. Great work!
But now I'm trying to get into understanding how it works and I find the
documentation a bit to detailed to quickly. Isn't there some more highlevel
stuff explaining the big picture?
Also, I read about that one should import the website.zip file containing
the opencms.org site to have something to play about, but it says nowhere
how this is to be accomplished. Can anybody explain that in such a way that
a newcomer can understand it?!

Thanks

Joerg