[opencms-dev] opencms 4.4.0 website.zip

Joerg Erdmenger joe at woerd.com
Tue Aug 7 19:24:24 CEST 2001

Hi there,

I followed Andreas' instructions now and here are some more
questions/remarks:
- everything seemed to work fine
- I imported the news module
- I created a project (btw. whenever I choose/create a folder using the blue
arrow button, the creation of the project fails with err msg: 'The entered
project data is invalid.' . So I chose the content folder with the folder
button. Does that make sense? Where should one create a new project?)
- I imported the website.zip and that seemed to work fine (looking at
tomcats output there seemed to be a couple of 'something not found issues'
but opencms didn't threw out any error msg)
- I then published my project, using the publish button in the Explorer
view, and that seemed to work fine as well
- I then tried to view the site (how does one do that properly anyway?), by
clicking on e.g. /content/bodys/index.html and that only gave me an error of
that sort:

'Ein Systemfehler ist aufgetreten'

Details:
CmsException]: 15 Internal use only. Detailed Error: Internal use
only/content/bodys/index.html.
 at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.initResource(OpenCms.java:278)
 at com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doGet(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:461)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
 at com.opencms.boot.OpenCmsServlet.service(OpenCmsServlet.java:106)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java:500)
 at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java:448)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:91
1)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:824)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Http10I
nterceptor.java:152)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:438)
 at
a:505)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

all other clicks on .html pages yielded the same. Only when I clicked on
something in the templates folder e.g. /contents/templates/start it did show
some xml.

Am I being really stupid here?

Any help or explanation is greatly welcomed since I think that OpenCms does
a lot of the things I need and does look pretty ;-)

Joerg